Haywood Fitness: No Bake Energy Bites

Sunday, July 22, 2012

No Bake Energy Bites

I usually spend Sundays preparing some healthy snacks for the week. If I am not armed with healthy snacks I end up eating whatever is in front of me. Today I cut-up some strawberries and added some blueberries and raspberries into small containers to take to work this week. I also made some Shakeology Protein Bites.   My husband loves them and has already eaten half of the batch. If you would like to make them check this out!

No Bake Energy Bites:
1 Cup Oatmeal (I used steal cut oats)
1/2 cup peanut butter (I like to use crunchy)
1/3 Cup Honey
1 cup coconut flakes (I leave these out)
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1 scoop Chocoloate Shakeoogy
1 twp vanilla

Mix all together in a bowel and form into balls and store and chill in the fridge.



 

No comments: