Haywood Fitness: Losing Post Baby Weight-I Want To Zip My Pants

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Losing Post Baby Weight-I Want To Zip My Pants



I couldn't wait to start TurboFire because I wanted to lose my post baby weight. I just want to be able to zip my pants. I had done Chalene's other programs and loved them. However, I had to wait for the clear from the doctor after my C-section. Finally after nine weeks I was able to start working out. I wasn't quite sure how I could balance working full time, having a new born, and working out.  However, three days into the challenge, I have managed to make it work and I am already feeling great about it.  They say it takes 21 days to make something a habit so I am hoping that it will get easier after that. If you want to join me on my quest to zip up my pants; you can make me your coach for free, by clicking here and signing up.  That way I can help you with any questions you may have.

Megan

Check out the TurboFire Workout Preview Video.

No comments: