Haywood Fitness: Maca Root Benefits

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Maca Root Benefits

I have struggled with a lot of common issues that others have. Some of these struggles include-depression, anxiety, and fatigue. I am always reading and looking up natural remedies for things because I am not a fan of prescription medicine (unless it's a last resort). In my research I kept coming back to Maca Root. I couldn't believe all of the excellent reviews I read on the plant. What is maca root? It is a relative of the radish. It is found in Central Peru in the Andes Mountains.  Here is just a handful of things that the Maca Root can help with:

Maca Root

Maca Root Benefits


1. Chronic Fatigue (increases engergy!)

2. Increase Fertility

3. Memory Improvement

4. Performance (Athletic & Sexual)

5. Increase Sexual Desire and assist with Erectile Dysfunction

6. Help with pre and menopausal symtoms such as hot flashes and night sweats

7. Lower Anxiety and Depression Symptoms

Wow! That seems like a lot of great stuff this Maca Root can help with. Maca Root comes in a vitamin/pill form as well as in a powder form that you can mix with food. As I got reading about Maca Root I realized that it sounded very familiar to me. I pulled my bag of Shakeology and realized that it was one of the main ingredients!! Here, I have been already taking this amazing Super Food!! So, if you would like to try this Maca Root let me know how it works for you. If you want to already have it included in a great meal replacement health shake message me about how you can purchase Shakeology.

No comments: